The Egyptian Textile & Clothing Technology Center (TCTC) was founded on 29th of October 2002. The main activities of the Textile & Clothing Technology Center Company, are: .
– Technical Consultancy.
– Technology and Know-How Transfer .
– Product Development and Innovation .
– Restructuring and Rehabilitation of Enterprises .
– Marketing .
– E-Commerce / B2B Developments .
– Total Quality Management .
– Testing .
– Inspection .
– Certification .
– Modernization .
– Benchmarking .
– Business to Business .
– Information Technology & Related aspects .
– Technical Training .
– Business Mergers & Acquisitions .The above mentioned services are offered to any of the following Textile sectors: .
– Spinning .
– Weaving .
– Non-Woven .
– Industrial Textiles .
– Dying .
– Finishing .
– Printing .
– Apparel (knitted and woven) .
– Electronic and Automatic Control .
– Engineering and Maintenance .The Industrial Modernization Centre (IMC), is the execution body of the Industrial Modernization Programme (IMP) in Egypt, an initiation of the Egyptian Government with the support of the European Union. Since its establishment, the IMC in Egypt, is helping eligible, privately owned SMEs to modernise and upgrade their manufacturing and management skills and help them gain access to new markets. It promotes the importance of better quality in production to manufacturing companies and help create effective Quality Assurance schemes. It also helps to develop various institutions, to be able to better lend support to SMEs.